How can I make a software update?
Does the Streaming Box support HDR10?
How do I play media files from a USB drive on my Nokia Streaming Box?
Some of the apps I have installed on my phone cannot be found on this device. Why?
How do I install apps?
Can I see video files from my server via the home network on the Streaming Box?
Can I create or edit my Google account on the device?
What can I do with the USB-C connector which is located on the rear panel?
The TV does not display 4K UHD video content from the Nokia Streaming Box.
- a) Nokia Streaming Box can detect the video resolutions your TV supports. If the TV does not support a 4K UHD video resolution, the video will be played in the highest possible resolution.
- b) You are using an HDMI or AV cable that does not support 4K UHD video resolution.
- c) You are watching low resolution content.
What are the requirements for the Internet of my Nokia Streaming Box?
Can I connect my Nokia Streaming Box to a TV that does not have an HDMI port?
Note: The HDMI and AV connectors on the Nokia Streaming Box are not active at the same time. You can therefore make either an HDMI or AV connection between the TV and the Nokia Streaming Box.
Do I need a Google Account to use my Nokia Streaming Box?
The selected App does not start or takes very long time to start. How can I solve this malfunction?
How do I use Google Assistant?
Do I need a Smart TV to use my Nokia Streaming Box?
If I connect the sound directly to the amplifier, will I get ATMOS mode sound?
Which audio formats does the Streaming Box support via HDMI to the amplifier?
Why do some apps only work at home but not in a different network?
How can I get surround sound from my Streaming Box to my audio receiver?
Why don't I have signal on my TV although the Nokia Streaming Box is connected with an HDMI cable?
- a) Please make sure your Nokia Streaming Box is turned on (the LED indicator on the front of the device is on). Using your TV remote control, select the HDMI input where your Nokia Streaming Box is connected. After a few seconds, your TV will receive the signal from the Nokia Streaming Box.
- b) Maybe the HDMI cable is defective. Use a different HDMI cable..
Can the Streaming Box also be used as an IPTV box?
What can I do with my Nokia Streaming Box?
Does the Streaming Box support Dolby Vision?
Where can I enter my Google Account?
Sometimes my App (Netflix, Prime Video, etc.) does not start normally or an on-screen message says "Playback currently not possible". How can I solve this?
How do I connect Bluetooth devices to my Nokia Streaming Box?
After that, open the menu: Settings -> Remotes & Accessories -> Add Accessories -> press OK.
The pairing process will start, and the name of the detected Bluetooth device will appear on the TV screen. Use the remote control to select the device you want to pair with the Nokia Streaming Box and confirm your selection by pressing OK.